Start using github security advisories

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 06:12:20 AEDT 2021

> Per today's Security working group meeting, we want to start using [GitHub security advisories][].  I think we need someone with admin permissions to github.com/openbmc/openbmc to create new advisories. Then we'll want a group (team? perhaps security-response-team) with the current OpenBMC [security response team][] members.  (I have that list.)

Looks like you’ll need admin authority on openbmc/openbmc in order to utilize the security advisories feature. I wonder if it’s better to create a openbmc/security repo and we can give you and the security team admin of that repo for this work? This would also provide a potential location to track github issues for the security team.