Any relationship between FRU data and Redfish's Systems, Chassis and Manager?

Thang Nguyen thang at os.amperecomputing.com
Fri Jun 4 14:43:50 AEST 2021

Hi,

There are 3 sections in FRU data: Board, Chassis, Product

In Redfish, we have 3 schema: Manager, ComputerSystem, Chassis which all
have Manufacturer, PartNumber, SerialNumber.

Is there any relationship between FRU data and Redfish schema above? I
just see Chassis has Part Number, Serial Number from FRU but 2 other
schema do not. Where to get data for the Manager and ComputerSystem schema?

Best Regards,

Thang Q. Nguyen