About FRU

Wang, Kuiying kuiying.wang at intel.com
Wed May 27 18:59:39 AEST 2020

Entity-manage exposed FRU into dbus.
Could get them from dbus properties like below:

root at intel-obmc:~# busctl tree --no-pager xyz.openbmc_project.FruDevice
`-/xyz
  `-/xyz/openbmc_project
    `-/xyz/openbmc_project/FruDevice
      |-/xyz/openbmc_project/FruDevice/PSSF132202A
      `-/xyz/openbmc_project/FruDevice/S2600WFT

root at intel-obmc:~# busctl introspect --no-pager xyz.openbmc_project.FruDevice /xyz/openbmc_project/FruDevice/PSSF132202A
NAME                                TYPE      SIGNATURE RESULT/VALUE                        FLAGS
.Common_Format_Version              property  s         "1"                                 emits-change
.PRODUCT_LANGUAGE_CODE              property  s         "25"                                emits-change
.PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER               property  s         "xxxxx., LTD.                  " emits-change
.PRODUCT_PART_NUMBER                property  s         "xxxxxxxx"                        emits-change
.PRODUCT_PRODUCT_NAME               property  s         "Pxxxxx02A"                       emits-change
.PRODUCT_SERIAL_NUMBER              property  s         "CNSxxxxx0279"                 emits-change
.PRODUCT_VERSION                    property  s         "00A"                               emits-change

Thanks,
Kwin.