Implementing BMC Health Monitoring

Adrian Ambrożewicz adrian.ambrozewicz at linux.intel.com
Mon May 25 22:32:04 AEST 2020

@Brad, @Vijay

It seems Sui is proposing something highly related to already discussed
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/31957 . As a matter
of fact - requirement for such system metrics availability is also
highly desirable on our (Intel) side. It seems we need to merge all
requirements to satisfy the common needs..

Regards,
Adrian