OpenBMC userguide questions

Zbyszek zbigniewku at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:49:49 AEST 2020

Hi,
Few days ago I have pushed to review something that can be called a userguide.

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/32234

Because there were no user guides so far neither any template some
questions arose, like:
* Should we use the reply markup to indicate side comments though-out?
* Do we want to add user level doc to userguide? or put this doc under
security? Currently userguide only has a .tex including other markup.
* Do we allow the `---` line separating doc header and text
introducing to document?

I will appreciate you answers here on mailing list or as a comments
under mentioned review.

Thanks,
Best regards,
-Zbigniew