Openbmc-test-automation checking service root URL "/"

David Wang (王振宇) DavidWang at quantatw.com
Fri May 15 16:01:28 AEST 2020

Yes, it works after I install "phosphor-webui" package in my bmc.
And the BMCWEB_ENABLE_STATIC_HOSTING compile flag is enable in default in bmcweb.

Then I can get some binary response by running
curl -k https://${bmc}/ --output

and encoding by
curl -k -H "Accept-Encoding: gzip" https://${bmc}/ --output - | gunzip | more

then see the readable page info.
Thank you for the information, it's very helpful.

David