Security workgroup meeting times

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Thu May 14 07:50:28 AEST 2020

On 5/13/20 1:43 PM, Bruce Mitchell wrote:
> If you want to include Silicon Valley it seem like 22:00, 23:00, 00:00, 01:00, and 02:00 UTC/GMT are the only real options.

I think the current time (10:00am PDT) works for most Silicon Valley
folks.  I am looking for a second meeting time good for others not in
the Americas.  For example, we've has security collaborations from folks
in Switzerland Poland Russia India China and Australia, and I want to
find a time that work for those regions.

- Joseph