phosphor-bittware repository

Ben_Pai at wistron.com Ben_Pai at wistron.com
Tue May 12 19:09:50 AEST 2020

Hello Patrick

> Could you please help to create a new repository for phosphor-bittware?

Out of curiousity for others who aren't aware of what 'bittware' is,

could you describe a little about this repository?  It seems to be a

hardware vendor, so it would be interesting to know what the BMC will be

doing with it.

Examples:

  * What is the overall purpose of the code in this repository?

  * Is there an existing architecture that this code will be following

    or is there some new design that you are persuing (and needs to be

    document)?

  * Are there existing phosphor-dbus-interfaces that you will be

    implementing?  Are there new dbus interfaces you are proposing to

    implement the functionality you want from this repository?

--

I want to implement related functions for the bittware 250-SoC card.
For example: Sensor reading, VPD information, led control and Brick Protection mechanism.

We don't need to modify phosphor-dbus-interfaces.

Best Regards,
Ben

This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of its intended recipient.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying or distribution of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may reply to the sender and should delete this e-mail immediately.