Dunfell Update Status

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:35:34 AEST 2020

> On May 8, 2020, at 5:12 PM, Vijay Khemka <vijaykhemka at fb.com> wrote:
>
> Do we need to install or upgrade any package in our build system to build this new dunfel.
> I am seeing lots of build error starting from sanity checker. My build machine is centos
> CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908.

The main thing that bit us was we needed gcc 6 or greater but that was a
pretty obvious error bitbake spit out before it started building anything.

If you have docker installed you could run the build-setup.sh script
that CI uses to verify all builds well with that.
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/blob/master/build-setup.sh