openbmc build issue.

Sui Chen suichen6 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 03:31:44 AEST 2020

Hi Kumar,

I remember there are "python-core" and "python3-core" packages that
are much smaller than "python" and "python3" packags respectively.
(around 2MB vs 8MB if I remember correctly, with the difference causd
by all the Python packages that come with "python" and "python3")
So if you don't need all the Python packages it might be possible to
save space by installing the core Python and only the packages that
are used (for example, in one of my experiments, I included just
python-core and python-subprocess).

Thanks
Sui