Infinite redirect.

Mike Jones proclivis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:01:48 AEST 2020

I need help debugging an infinite redirect.

Using tag 2.8.0

I built meta-phosphor with raspberrypi4. See https://github.com/Proclivis/conf-meta-rasberrypi-evb.git

I setup a host entry on my ubuntu laptop in /etc/hosts

10.0.1.72 bmc

Then with firefox use url

https://bmc:18080

I get a redirect to

https://bmc:18080/#/login?next=%2F

Which also redirects again.

bmcweb is not sending a cookie on the first request.

On the target, token_authorization_middleware.hpp:187 is failing the cookie authorization, probably because Firefox is not sending back the cookie it never received.

There are two failed services not running:

obmc-phosphor-sysd.service
start-ipkvm-.service

I assume these would not interfere with something as basic as cookies.

Is there something I need to configure on the target?

Mike

Sent from my iPad