x86 power control for multi host

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed Jan 22 10:26:06 AEDT 2020

Sorry, missed to add mailing list.

From: Vijay Khemka <vijaykhemka at fb.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 2:51 PM
To: James Feist <james.feist at linux.intel.com>, "jason.m.bills at linux.intel.com" <jason.m.bills at linux.intel.com>
Subject: x86 power control for multi host

Hi James/Jason,
I am planning to modify x86 power control for multiple host support. As it has hardcoded name host0 but we want to support for multiple number of hosts based on configuration. I am thinking of reading different GPIO lines for each host from a config.json file and then monitor different gpios. Please suggest that if these configuration, I should read from entity-manager.

Also looking forward to your thought of this feature addition in existing daemon or should I have separate repo itself?

Regards
-Vijay