Proposal to merge code into openbmc 2.7 warrior branch

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Tue Sep 24 01:29:07 AEST 2019

This proposal is to merge code into the [OpenBMC 2.7 warrior fix
branch][].  There are three sets of changes:
1. Refresh our warrior branch with fixes from the yocto warrior branch.
2. Customize SSH ciphers to harmonize with our HTTPS ciphers.
3. Pick up a fix to make it easier to downgrade to earlier releases.

Details for each of these are below.  Can we get these merged?