Fwd: [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.03 is released

Rick Altherr raltherr at google.com
Wed Mar 15 03:52:54 AEDT 2017

AST2500 base support is now released.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Subject: [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.03 is released
To: u-boot at lists.denx.de

Hey all,

I've released v2017.03 and it's now live on git and FTP and ACD (along
with PGP sig file).

So, some biggish news.  As things stand today, this is the last release
where the Blackfin and SPARC, unless a new maintainer wants to step in.
The currently listed maintainers haven't gotten back to me of late.

At the high level, what I want to focus on is that I believe we're
making good progress on Kconfig migration.  The above architectures will
help bring down the number of outstanding options, and there's a few
other patches available that will further the progress here.

Thanks again everyone!

--
Tom