Xorg on Fujitsu "Lime" with MPC5200b?

Roman Fietze roman.fietze at telemotive.de
Thu Apr 15 17:21:46 EST 2010

Hallo Bill,

On Thursday 15 April 2010 05:07:08 Bill Gatliff wrote:

> Actually, I *have* Debian squeeze's xorg running on the platform just
> fine, with a 2.6.34-rc1 kernel (kernel.org).  Problem is, every single
> diagonal line is very blocky--- not smooth at all.

I'm 95% sure it's an endianess problem, on our boards we had to modify
the X11 driver. What I did was swapping bytes when updating the device
from the shadowfb inside programs/Xserver/miext/shadow/shpacked.c

Roman

--
Roman Fietze                Telemotive AG Büro Mühlhausen
Breitwiesen                              73347 Mühlhausen