ECC & Magic bitmask errors with JFFS2 file system on 6.23 kernel for powerpc

Ravinder Kumar Ravinder.Kumar at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 1 16:46:07 EST 2009

On Aug 31, 2009, at 4:47 PM, Anton Vorontsov wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 01:39:10PM -0700, Louise.Yeung at Sun.COM wrote:
>> *Hi Rupesh,
>>
>> We are using a Freescale processor similar to yours with NAND flash
>> supporting 2KB page size .
>
> What kernel version and NAND driver you use? I don't think that old
> BSP kernels include fsl_elbc_nand driver, which is a much improved
> version of the fsl_fcm driver.

We are using 2.6.23 kernel with freescale patches. The sources have
fsl_elbc driver.
I think the newer BSP kernels have fsl_elbc_nand driver. Will look at
it.

Thanks
Ravinder