/proc/bus/pci and domains

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Fri Feb 15 09:21:55 EST 2008

> X now uses sysfs when available, therefore I think it's
> best not to try and muck with this deprecated interface
> if possible.

However, the interface is fatally broken on machines with domains
and the breakage is visible (e.g., run lspci when /sys is not mounted).

I originally intended to just disable the proc backend on the affected
architectures, but it turned out than even x86 can be affected.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj at ucw.cz>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
"God doesn't play dice."   -- Albert Einstein