radeonfb ver. 0.0.5

Ani Joshi ajoshi at shell.unixbox.com
Mon Sep 11 18:09:55 EST 2000

Attatched is a somewhat initial release of radeonfb for ATI Radeon
chipset.  Its a patch against 2.4.0-test8.

Anyhow, ATI requested I write this driver because it is apparent that the
Radeon will be in the next series of Apple machines.  These machines
aren't shipping yet so this release is relatively premature.

If any radeon users would like to use XFree86, drop me a line and I'll
send you the X driver I have also written for this chipset.

This driver and other radeon things of mine are located @

ftp://devel.linuxppc.org/users/ajoshi

Yet another school year has begun around here and free time for hacking is
a rare thing so if anyone would like to help, please do, I will try my
best to maintain it for as long as possible.

ani