RTLinux and mvme26xx cards? :)

jlhagen at collins.rockwell.com jlhagen at collins.rockwell.com
Thu Nov 9 09:42:13 EST 2000

Hello,

what is the possibility of using FSMLabs RTLinux on mvme26xx boards? IIRC
RTLinux supports uniprocessor powerpc in the V3 beta series, correct me if
I'm wrong. Using Gabriel's patches I have been able to bring up 2.2.12
series kernels on our mvme2604 boards. I'm having problems on with the
2.4-test series kernels and Gabriel's patches, issue with NFS, but I'm
starting to wonder about using RTLinux on these boards.

Any thoughts, been there tried that, been there done that, or just info
would be appreciated.

Thanks, John