SIGALRM can't be delivered after longjmp from handler?

Peter M. Jansson petej at clickvision.com
Thu Mar 16 12:55:52 EST 2000

I made this exact change, and the program's behavior is unchanged.  Did
you compile and run the program with your change and observe different
behavior?  I still get only one "Wait interrupted" instead of three.

The signal is being delivered multiple times, it just isn't delivered
anymore after the longjmp, so I'm not sure that resetting the signal
handler is involved in this problem.

Pete.