Interrupt routing in prep_pci.c

Cort Dougan cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu
Fri Feb 26 18:21:32 EST 1999

No hand-waving.  Send me code.  I need to check this against other boards
with different IO areas, different register layouts and such.

Please remember, your world of the newer moto boards isn't the entire
scope of what I'm trying to support.  So when you get frustrated with me
not taking things that are "obvious and easy" fixes please understand that
it may not work on other machines.

I'm not adamantly refusing anyones work, I'm trying to get these things to
evolve into a single working bootloader.

}First determine Raven or Hawk existence, if it is Raven the following
}works: