Re: 答复: [External Mail]Re: Request for Assistance: Decompressing EROFS Image without Mounting

Gao Xiang hsiangkao at linux.alibaba.com
Wed Jan 3 22:21:39 AEDT 2024

On 2024/1/3 19:09, 王硕 via Linux-erofs wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Thanks for your reply, and I have tried the option you suggested but failed.Could you help me to solve it?
>
> Following is the result of executing the option:
>

> (I have downloaded the source code from https://github.com/erofs/erofs-utils/tree/dev <https://github.com/erofs/erofs-utils/tree/dev>, and make install on my Ubuntu20.04)

  - Could you use a newer distribution instead such as Debian 12?
Otherwise it will be more complicated, because lz4/lzma weren't
build-in according to the snapshot.

  - It should be "fsck.erofs --extract=mi_ext mi_ext.img"

  - As for Xiaomi Corp, is there some other colleague which can
help you resolve this?

Thanks,
Gao Xiang