Re: 您好,我在2024年看到了社区的开源项目

Gao Xiang hsiangkao at linux.alibaba.com
Sun Apr 7 12:27:52 AEST 2024

Hi,

On 2024/4/6 10:03, 孟祥宇 via Linux-erofs wrote:
> 您好,感谢您百忙之中阅读这份邮件
> 我想咨询下社区有没有QQ群或者VX群呀,我对这个项目很感兴趣,想试着做点贡献。
> 祝好

Thanks for your interest.

We don't have any IM groups for new developers (I'm not sure if
there is a need to have a matrix channel though.)  EROFS mailing
list is always preferred for technical discussions.

If you're interested in EROFS OSPP 2024 [1] this year, you
could just check the latest published EROFS subprojects later
this month.

If you'd like to learn more about EROFS itself, visit the
webpages [2] and read into the kernel/userspace code.

Hopefully it helps.

[1] https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/org/orgdetail/192db666-dfa0-46d9-9f58-9d8d165e2914
[2] https://erofs.docs.kernel.org

Thanks,