Device tree BSP

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Sun Jul 5 04:15:10 EST 2009

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do here, but it doesn't look right to me.
In particular, why would I have to have a separate core for these functions?
Furthermore, I'm sure there must be some generic mechanisms that can/should be used for these kind of things.
In general, we shouldn't reinvent the wheel here..

CC'ing devicetree-discuss at ozlabs.org, which is really the best place to ask such questions.

Steve