[Cbe-oss-dev] Continued PS3-Linux maintenance

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Tue Mar 30 08:23:44 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

>From April 1st, 2010 my work assignment within Sony will
change, and I will longer be assigned to work on PS3-Linux.
After the change I will continue to maintain PS3-Linux,
but as a personal hobby, and not as an effort supported by
Sony Computer Entertainment.

Please use this address for all future PS3-Linux maintenance
inquiries:

  geoff at infradead.org

If you have any questions or comments regarding the PS3
please contact the Playstation Customer Support in your
country.  Using Playstation Customer Support will insure
your inquiry is processed through the correct channels
within SCE.