[Cbe-oss-dev] ps3 slim

Akos Marton makos999 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:21:36 EST 2010

Hello List,

I was reading a thread, after I was checking the new PS3 slim model's
properties. I found some bad news about this, I think many of us already
knows this difficulty.
http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/cbe-oss-dev/2009-August/006952.html

Here we can see many-many opinion, but at this moment I really can't
decide the standpoint, so I wrote this letter to here. Following this
thread for 6 months, I hope there is something changing or something new.

The model of issue is the CECH-2003B. Is there any capability in this
model to use as in case of not slim version of PS3 console?

Is there any kind of slim model which supports access to hypervisor
calls? Any kind of list of models about supporting?

It is weird to get CELL-cpu for cheap, only with the older version PS3
via used items.

If this mail was at the wrong place, would be nice to give me some
advices where I should come up with this question! I really need to get
information about this.

Thanks for your answers!
Regards,
Akos Marton