[Cbe-oss-dev] flash rom

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:16:59 EST 2009

Assuming the PS3 is powered off,  hold your finger on the power button
until

a) it powers on and keep it pressed (touched) or you will have to start
over
b) nearly ten seconds goes by and it beeps again

Now it is hard reset, all configuration lost, and back in game os.  Be
prepared to have to configure video, sound, etc. settings because they
have assumed you have something truly screwed up that needs fixing.

Bob