[Cbe-oss-dev] fix spu build errors on ps3

Andre Detsch adetsch at br.ibm.com
Wed Jul 25 00:40:13 EST 2007

On Friday 20 July 2007 20:59:20 Geoff Levand wrote:
> Please re-work the removed code to properly support multi-platform
> execution.  Platform specific routines go into spu_manage.c and are
> called through the struct spu_management_ops.
>
> To test it I recommend you at least build with ps3_defconfig.

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for pointing this, I've just sent a patch fixing this.

After Christoph's suggestion, I've created a separate file for this
initialization (instead of using spu_manage.c). Please let me know if there
is still some issue. I've already tested here with ps3_defconfig, and it
appears to work fine.

--
Andre Detsch