[c-lightning] refunding the active channels in LN

Sarat G sarath.ginjupalli89 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:20:12 AEDT 2018

Hi  ZmnSCPxj,

I encountered the issue mentioned here(
https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning/issues/1272). I understand the
problem is relate to the channel capacity in my case.

For that I'm trying to refund the channel with the higher amount and
unfortunately it's not allowing me to refund the existing channel.

I would like to know, what could be the work around in these kind
scenarios, how can I increase the channel capacity in such cases?

At this moment, I'm cleaning the peers and channels from the lightning
sqlite3 database and restarting the lightningd, and then funding the
channel with higher amounts inorder to make it work.

Sorry for asking so many questions, your thoughts on this helpful to me.

Regards,
Sarat G